View post (band)

View thread

MadGuitarest
MadGuitarest
02/09/2004 12:32 am
I am looking for a band to go somewhere with instead of a hobby, and your right i would need to discuss where they want to go, because i'm looking at the big picture. Kinda like what if for say james hetfield and Lars urlich, theyr both kinda run the band in a way together but leave room for kirk hammett and the robert guy on bass to do some stuff they want but i know that lars, james, and Kirk all write the songs and they are all good, but say if the bass plater wrote a song that wasnt good, i dont think that james and lars would accept it because they have big expectations for there band. So someone has to kind of control the songs, becuase they do know what good songs are. good songs are emotional in a way and have a good beat and are catchy, i think everyone agree's with that and if you know thats what you write and the type of music you want to do. Its kinda hard to exlpain but from noticingthemistake u need people with things in common but it's gonna be hard for me because im from , WhereAreWe Iowa, not really but im from iowa and there arent as much of selection for band members as somewhere like california, and it seems like no one can start something from iowa but you know you gotta keep trying if you really want to do something big with music. I dont know if you understand where im coming from but thats how i feel.
Mike ;)