View post (band)

View thread

MadGuitarest
MadGuitarest
02/08/2004 11:26 pm
Sorry finger_cruncher i didnt mean to drag u into this. But everything you said i believe. And for the_wizard i am not being a prick, if you would have read what i said in some of the replies in the forum you would see that im not a prick , i respect your opinion on the way i would like to run a band, but i dont think you were able to see that ive been saying that i wouldnt be a total prick, i wouldnt be a prick at all , but since i am starting the band and buying the equipment i have the right to say that i am not dictatoring but just moderating the band. And i would tell the band up front that i am a nice guy but i also am gonna try to keep things in order. And once again I am not gonna be like No, NO, NO to everything my band members suggest and to everything they want to do. And i am going to let them put there stuff in a song and everything but someone has to keep things in order, and for i_suffer i see where your coming from but to let you know i dont have a long road ahead because im not a prick.

also once again i dont want a band thats just about me wich some of you think im coming from, to tell you the truth i would want the guys in my band to stand out as much as me. I just believe that everyone fighting over what they want can lead to somerthing thats not right at the end but if you rather have someone that would be sort of in control and that would except ideas from everyone equally and try to put there ideas where it all sounds good.

Mike ;)