View post (Nu-Metal,Punk......?)

View thread

chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
02/06/2004 5:20 am
Both genres have nothing to offer in my opinion exept childish 'whhoooaaahhh is me,I'm so depressed,look at how crappy the world is even though I have a nice car and my future is secure since my parents handed me everything' lyrics...lame as hell.

No musical value either...the aimed audience could give a sh*t less about solo's,song structure,polyrhythms,proggressions e.c.t.The people who actually buy into punk and nu-metal(no more respectable than boy bands)are pre-teens and teenagers that think their different and depressed and therefor intersesting(you just arn't as cool if your not bi sexual...that makes you deep,mysterious and interesting).

Even worse is the middle aged well learned guitarist that was never exposed to anything but motley crue and kiss so he trys connecting with the young'ins by ripping out riffs from bands such as disturbed,godsmack and staind...We have one of these in my rehearsal building...great guy..to bad I smoked on his equipment in front of his friends while he played the latest in cool music from godsmack...lol.

ehhh...I'm done!
Try once,fail twice...