View post (Were Dealing With A New Species.....)

View thread

jake sommers
High Bandwidth
jake sommers
High Bandwidth
01/23/2001 5:52 pm
In the world in my opinion, girl get can hit more octaves than mariah. I ain't heard nobody like her in all my born days. And you can't incredelitate(is that a word, well if it ain't, it should be)her just because she appears on mtv. i don't like what she sings about, but at the same time i'm in total awe of what she can do. ol' girl can pop,slap,tap,slide,sweep,pinch harmonic,bend,release bend,drill,trill and every thing in between with that voice of hers. I heard her sing At last by etta james on vh1, i mean my body was like ice cold and i could feel every single hair on my body stand on end, and only a few singers can make me feel that way. Even if she is on mtv, there's no need to knock her for that. Every 4 or 5 years mtv actually gets someone with some outstanding talent, and i think she is the one. Also ras, the three tenors are looked at like musical geniuses but they sing operas that they didn't write, is that wasted talent? Lots of classical pianisst, do nothing but play other people's classical music does that mean talent is wasted, cause they aren't playing there own stuff?
"Take my hand boss"