View post (Were Dealing With A New Species.....)

View thread

jake sommers
High Bandwidth
jake sommers
High Bandwidth
01/23/2001 1:58 am
yep, hit it right on the head bad horsie. You gotta respect people who got talent even if they aren't your own personal preference to listen to. Yeah kid rock does fool people, he's one of those cats that somebody told him or showed him how to do a little something on an instrument, but as far as knowing or actually playing it, he can't, he probally knows just as many guitar chords as phoebe on friends. He's not as musically well-rounded as he would liek you believe.I can show a drunk on the corner something on guitar and he can go show another guy what i showed himn, does that mean he knows how to play the guitar? Hell no, kid rock just knows what his band mates showed him. And nothing more, oh and a few open and barre chords, and that's about it. I gotta say he does have an awesome band that backs him up though. and i agree your voice is an instrument, Christina aguilera might be put in the same category with britney, but there's a difference, christina is one of if not the best female singer in the world, and that's in my strong opinion, She's one of those singers who will be around forever, no matter what she looks like, no matter how old she is, she got down-right talent. i know she's thrown in the same category with the boy bands and bubble gum. i know she appeals to teens, but i feel she's an exception to the rule.
"Take my hand boss"