Medical Disease

iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
02/03/2004 8:18 pm
Yeah?!? Yeah!?? Well.. um... Well, I was "just pointing it out", too! Yeah, that's it!

And anyways, I have 222 more posts than you, so there!
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 1
the fool
the fool
02/03/2004 8:30 pm
i know the one for the heart. it's called "enlargement of the heart" LOL sounds pretty dumb and common sensical but I heard doctors utter of it and call it this way when they checked up my friend. The enlargement of certain organs doesnt have to be genetical- sometimes, highly obese people, like my firend, get this disease where the heart (and possibly some other organs)enlarges because it has difficualty pumping blood, so usually the heart enlarges to compensate with body weight and stuff. the problem with this is, it is not good and you get irregular heart beats or something and then you'll soon get a heart attack or other heart related disease. But if your obese, sometimes it can be cured in the early stages by proper diet. Once you normalize your weight, your heart will also eventually shrink back to its healthy size.
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"
# 2
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
02/04/2004 2:06 am
Originally posted by iamthe_eggman
Yeah?!? Yeah!?? Well.. um... Well, I was "just pointing it out", too! Yeah, that's it!

And anyways, I have 222 more posts than you, so there!

So, that means you have wasted more of your time than me. :P

So there!!! And, I'll catch you someday!!!!!
Sometimes I hit notes only dogs can hear.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.