View post (old people)

View thread

Death55
Death55
01/31/2004 11:47 am
Originally posted by PonyOne
at one time they were probably just as wild as you are

Thats what they seem to forget. They dont seem to remember how fun it was to be a rebel when they were younger.
I also do find young people annoying too. They also dont know when to shut up. This is because they have no common sense and think that certain things are cool when they aren't.
I do some old people very kind and understanding. Some will come up to you in the street and have a chat with you and be very understanding and listen to what you have to say.
I think anyone can be annoying but its just the old people who always seem to be grumpy who annoy me most.
Even my friends can be annoying which is always there fault. My one friend will get really angry sometimes for no reason even when i'm just trying to talk normally to him and my other friend just complains to me about things that i cant do anything about and says things like " i will crush you into the ground if you smell of smoke " and its not my fault if other people have been around me when they were smoking. :(

By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.