Guitar Prodigies?

moody_fa_loonie
moody_fa_loonie
01/26/2004 8:03 pm
Have any of you had friends that were just amazing at guitar that you knew they would be successful at music in life? I had this friend an knew each other since we were kids, he was bout 14 when he started playing an within a year or so, he had so much talent just dedicated to the guitar. With that he didn't ahve much of a social life then, but how he learned so fast just blew me away. I moved now and was just thinkin bout my friend lol
# 1
dinell2
dinell2
01/26/2004 9:41 pm
I know guitarist that are as good technically as good as some of the best out there. I mean in soul and feeling too. That doesn't mean that they want to be rich and famous like their heroes. It more on a personal level. They have family and kids etc. Remember, it what you want out of guitar playing and being good.
http://groups.msn.com/GuitarPage
# 2
Death55
Death55
01/26/2004 10:50 pm
I think maybe if i carried on practising guitar i could become famous but i would rather be good and just help others learn guitar and maybe impress small crowds.
I think that technically i am very good for just over a years playing. I just wish people would tell me that. All i lack is the amount of theory i know which i am learning in lessons and from the net. I also lack good equipment but i will get that later on :)
I also have heard guitarists who i think are far better than many famous guitarists and i guess i want to be like them.
So far i havnt heard anyone my around my age that i know that plays the guitar who i think could become one of the best guitarist ever and be famous. I wish i did though because it would be great to jam with someone good.
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.