Dragon Force

Death55
Death55
01/18/2004 4:26 pm
Anyone like the guitarists from this band ? I know there are two but i dont know who plays most of the solos. I love the use of the wammy pedal though. The riffs are cool too. Tell me what you think!(if you have heard them)
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.
# 1

01/19/2004 2:42 am

I must agree with aiwass, I live off powermetal but they just don't hit the spot for me. There's a limit to where speed is just too much for the good of a song.

I mean they are fast, but melodically I think they should sit down and think more about it.

I don't know why but when I listen to them it's like empty.... I was impress by speed until I saw a guy play some malmsteen note by note faster than yngwie plays it. Then I talked to the guy and told my he was a welder in the "real world". That's when speed stopped to impress me. Sit down and practice scales all day long and you'll get fast.

I still love to sit and listen to some Maiden, these guys are not really fast (altho they probably play slower than they really could) but their hability to produce melodies and harmonies is so amazing.

In the end I beleive melody his more important than speed for me. Well if you like fast bands, Dragon Force is probably a good bet.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.