View post (Stupid forum game that I'm stealing from another forum)

View thread

the fool
the fool
01/10/2004 5:02 am
You can paint yer walls black for starters to save them heating bills. Them science folk says black absorbs all them rainbow colors so I figured, if you can paint yer walls black, maybe you'll make your room warmer. Nowadays, the sun's gettin more hotter too, and people are dying from skin cancer, so I suggest you close your windows and your door with piles of wood to protect yourself from them ultraviolet rays and from them thieves as well. For the floor, you can just throw some newspapers and toilet paper so if you spill anything, them papers will just absorb the liquids so you won't need to worry about bending and wiping yer floor.

Now... how do you go about playing this game again?
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"