Guitarwar.com

Death55
Death55
01/03/2004 8:22 pm
Is anyone here a member of this site ? I just wanted to know what cool things there are to do on the site once your a member. Also i saw there is a guitarwar radio station and a there is a Cd of some songs off the site that people have done that has been made. Maybe someone could tell me more about these things explain them for me.

By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.
# 1
finger_cruncher
finger_cruncher
01/03/2004 10:18 pm
It's not exactly the same, but I'm a member of http://www.guitarbattle.com. It's kind of the same idea. They do a 'Best Of' cd compilation as well. They're fun sites. The concept is self-explanatory. You battle other guitarists.
It's fun, but not always productive, unless people can offer constructive criticisms.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.