Anybody played a Blade guitar?

Sandman
Sandman
01/11/2001 12:28 am
I have been looking around and I am thinking that the next guitar I buy is going to be a Blade RH4 Classic.... To me the specs look good and I like the style and way that the guitar looks... My problem is no one around here carries them and I would have to mail order one. So I'm wondering if anyone here has played one and can comment on the tone, feel, etc.... ? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sandman
# 1
Joseph
Joseph
01/16/2001 1:44 am
From the very breginning in my search for the perfect guitar I tried just about everything that I could get my hands on, (comparing sound, comfort, [i]as well as the the price heh. These instruments are pretty expensive, its just important to try it out for hours before purchasing it. All in all, everyone has their definition of the perfect sound, its just important let your ears guide you, and sometimes its important to turn away from the price.

I havent really had too much time to experiment with it, but my friend loves it, she considers it to be the ideal instrument, she has played it for years abd what what she has told me it still sounds and looks, (not mention the fact that shes very meticulous). Its basically a strat based model..I'm not quite sure where she purchased it, because it been a long time since Ive been in touch with her..Good luck on your search...

-Joseph, :)

www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."
# 2
Sandman
Sandman
01/20/2001 1:27 am
Yeah, I'm looking for that strat sound.... ala Kenny Wayne Shepherd. I saw this guitar in a catalog and it looks good, sounds like it has a good tremolo system on it. It also has that Variable Spectrum Control that is supposed to allow you to get alot of different sounds out of it. So I thought this might be exactly what I am looking for. Short of an actual vintage Stratocaster.
# 3
BladeMan
BladeMan
09/27/2005 10:27 pm
I have a Blade guitar and love it.
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.