View post (What you all doing for Xmas)

View thread

hairbndrckr
hairbndrckr
12/24/2003 3:57 am
I figured I will fight with the wife about the quickest route to her grandmothers new house, opening presents without making too much of a mess, then spending hours picking up wrapping paper when my plan goes all to hell, cutting my bare feet on all the little toy pieces my kid slings all over the place, passing an awesome SBD in the car on the way to grandmothers house and making my wife (who will win the route fight) have to pull over the car in order to vacate until the noxious fumes have evacuated the area, drink LOTS of beer (hell my wife knows where shes going), piss all over grandmothers toilet seat in a drunken stupor, then proceed to mark the rest of my territory around the rest of the bathroom, eat until I feel like puking, napping on the couch until my kid decides to jump on my stomach, thereby forcing whatever dinner that didn't make it to the bowels back up for a second go around, finally coaxing my wife to take me to wherever we are sleeping that night, so I can wake up early the next morning and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN BECAUSE I WILL BE OFF FROM WORK UNTIL TUESDAY!!!!! HA Read it and weep all you blue collared lemmings that have to have your nose back at the grindstone the day after Christmas. Not only that, but then I only have to work until New Years Eve until yet ANOTHER 2 days off (because the boss man knows how to party,and he can't make it to the shop on the First either!!!)

Anyways that's my day, or ummm week, or ummmm rest of the year I suppose :)

Happy holidays and drink an extra spiked eggnog for me....
So. If you throw a cat out of a car window, is it considered "kitty litter"?