View post (VOX AD60VT vs Line 6 Flextone III)

View thread

spanky10940
spanky10940
12/29/2003 2:31 pm
Thanks guys... as usual great input and on the mark with everyone else I spoke to about it.

I bought the VOX and I LOVE it. I'm still putting sounds together so I've got a little bit to go before I have it mastered. But so far there hasn't been a sound that I can't, at the least, come pretty damn close to and that's just outta the box! A good friend of mine is in a band and the lead guitarist, who plays a marshall (not sure the model) wanted to use it Sat night for their set but I got to the bar too late... yeah, I suck!

Side note - also got the Pandoras box PX4 by korg. If you want something to practice with, this is it. It's like a small VOX on your hip!

Btw.. Telemaster - there are 2 types of pedals available. Both use an RJ45 (Ethernet) connector but one is the VC6 which is about $120 and change and the other is the VC12 which was the $260ish one... the difference is that the more expensive one gives you access to almost all of the amps features. The VC6 does less... not sure the complete differences yet but I'll figure em' out.

"The one truly great thing about this life is that noone can sincerely and truly help someone, without helping themselves"

Ralph Waldo Emerson