View post (VOX AD60VT vs Line 6 Flextone III)

View thread

11/11/2005 1:29 am
Hello all.

Yeah, I shopped for a long time. And for me, money wasn't an issue. I could have spent double what I did, if I found the amp.

I decided on the AD100VT because it offers some great options. It offers the sounds I like and use most. (I play "mostly" Blues, Jazz and '60's Classic Rock)

What's gonna take time is setting up my patches. I was SO used to my Dean Markley! LOL But it got tired and parts are hard to find.

Anywho . . . I've been trying to find a discussion group that focusses on Vox amps, MAINLY the AD-VT series. I joined a different one 3 weeks ago. It "looked" great! The Webmasrter did an incredible job putting it together.

Problem is . . . NO ONE says anything! I posted 12 posts and got like 2 replies.

Sad. So I hope maybe this one will be a good one. :)

I'm going to be adding an AD-VT settings and tips page on my music site. So if anyone has some fav settings, let me know, OK?

I plan to set it up with plenty of details. With graphics showing the settings.

What I'm hoping for is other users letting me know what settings they use for (details man!) specific songs.

I'd like to break it down to "types of sound", Artist, and specific songs.

Like . . . a patch for the rhythm guitar sound on All Right Now by Free. Etc. And a patch for the lead.

I'll be working on Santana "sound" as I play a lot of his tunes. Plus I'd like to include many music styles/bands, etc.

If you'd like to contribute, please let me know. Either here, or email me at . . .

[email]wayne@thewaynereedconnection.com[/email]

Wayne