View post (pics)

View thread

Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
12/19/2003 6:12 am
Originally posted by Digit
That's exactly what takes so long to load...which is why I said if you want to post a picture, supply a link to a seperate window so that those who want to see them can do so.
If you embed pics in a forum thread like you just did, people like me with dialup and older computers have to wait forever for the image to load.
ie, I just opened this thread to look at the reply and had to patiently wait while your picture took it's sweet time coming up on the screen. Multiply that by half a dozen people posting large pic files and just opening this thread would take 10 minutes. Which means the only way I can read the rest of the messages is to go to the prefs on my browser, and select 'do not load images', just so I can finish reading the thread.

Why cant you read the forum when the pictures dont load? the text loads first., so you CAN read it. when you dont care about the pics, then why do you wait for them to load? plus my actual pic has 3.8 KB - so stop bitchin

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]