Im planning on getting a v-amp 2 what kind of amp should I use it with???

TheTrooper
TheTrooper
12/07/2003 11:58 pm
I just listened to some sound clips and I really want it now but I still havent got my amp so I was wondering what amp I should get now that I plan on using this. I only want like 30 watts and its got to have a headphone jack. should I get a keyboard amp? Or what I have no idea, will using a different amp make a difference in the sound cause if it doesnt matter then I might just get a marshall mg or something cheap.
# 1
Death55
Death55
12/09/2003 10:02 am
Yeah, the 30 watt mg is quite good. Not enough distortion for me though :)
The amp will make a difference to how it sounds though !
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.
# 2
TheTrooper
TheTrooper
12/09/2003 5:41 pm
I want an amp or pedal that will give a neo-classical tone thats why I want one of these pedals I have a boss mt-2 and it sounds like Im playing under water its a piece. I like yngwei's sound alot will that dod yjm pedal give me a neo-classical tone. Oh and I decided against the mg, II went to freinds house yesterday and played one and it sounded to buzzy its not the sound Im looking for.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.