View post (What equipment do u all own ?)

View thread

the fool
the fool
12/17/2003 6:41 pm

Guitars I currently own:
1. samick LS 41- a stratocaster (HSH)imitation, which is my very first electric guitar.
2. lmtd. edition epiphone les paul es- epiphone's imitation of the gibson les paul florentine. In the US epiphones are cheap and people take that forgranted but everything in the US is twice as expensive here in Canada (because of the freaking taxes!) so epiphones are fairly expensive here- and i treat is as a Gibson! I did some upgrades to make it more versatile than a Gibson by replacing some stuff like the stop tail with tp- 6 tailpiece, the saddle with graptech FAAS Ghost system, the pots i replaced with 2 dual concentric pots (ton/volume, tone/volume), and in place of the two tones i placed the volume pot for piezo and for the midi, the stock pickups i replaced with a gibson 57 and 57 plus, and for security I added schaller lock straps.
3. Ibanez sound gear bass (my first bass)
4. Epiphone viola bass
5. Takamine 12 string electric acoustic
6. Takamine 6 string electric acoustic

Amps I currently own
1. Old Granada Amp (my first amp)
2. Fender Princeton
3. Vox Valvetronix
4. Vox Brian May "Deacy Amp"
5. Fender Acoustasonic Junior
6. JCM 2000 Marshall Amp
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"