I just restrung a floyd rose guitar for the first time thanx to this webpage...

TheTrooper
TheTrooper
11/30/2003 5:28 am
I've had no experience restringing a floyd rose guitar untill earlier today when I broke my string. I had a pack of strings luckily, but all the guitarists I know say its a pain in the ass to restring it. I called guitar center and asked if they could do it, they said they dont do that, then I called some other local music shop and they said it would take a week due to "holiday season" and would cost me 25$. So instead of throwing my money away I did a search on it and found this http://www.ultimateguitarpage.com/tips/change.html

anyway I recomend it to anyone that doesnt know how to restring a floyd rose guitar
# 1
Death55
Death55
11/30/2003 11:10 pm
Wow, i broke my string a day before u did and it was also my first time re-stringing a floyd rose. I was changing from a gauge 10 to 9 and i did not realize that i would need to alter the bridge and ended up trying to tune it for hours. I took it down to a local shop where i got it from and the guy alter the bridge for me and tuned it for free.
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.