View post (Marcus Paus)

View thread

Vai_Rocks
Vai_Rocks
11/09/2005 7:40 pm
Originally Posted by: s1625How can anyone take a player like Francesco Fareri seriously? How can anyone look up to that garbage?! I seriously cannot fathom it. His playing is so unemotional, uninteresting, and utterly TASTELESS that I can't believe he even gets recognition. The dude plays fast, great. I jack off fast, and that's basically the same thing, so.. Insane picking speed doesn't make the music better. Fareri is the epitome of wank.
Alright, I'm gonna go practice 64th note picking at 300 BPM now, maybe people will think I'm the greatest guitarist ever.

Noody said that Francesco Fareri is the greatest guitar player ever.. and who'd say it maybe should be shoot to dead... i mean, Fareri has an amazing technique, but thats something that you have to work hard for, maybe for you or for us is just tasteless what he plays but for him is full of emotions.
Just like Yngwie said "If your music sounds good for you.. is just great.. obvously there'll be people that will disagree with it.. but what matters is if you like your music"
And that's it... now... why Yngwie is so ****in famous and Fareri is just almost unknown?
Because Mr. Malmsteen created a new style, a new music.. that is
Obvously you can't compare Yngwie that is a semi-God with Fareri.. but we're talking about technique, cuz Malmsteen as musician and compositor is just uncomparable, just like Steve Vai, or John Petrucci, Satch, Jason Becker, Mr. Buckethead, Paul Gilbert and all those great shreds...
I hope u understand :cool:
[FONT=Century Gothic]"If you play something, try to sound better than the silence"

Marty Friedman[/FONT]