View post (Korn)

View thread

chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
12/04/2003 6:20 am
I really wouldn't call myself a Korn fan.
Ive heard some of there stuff.I would take pleasure in burning down there mansions,taking their equipment and using it properly to make talented music not written by ghost writers...whooops...didn't mean for that to slip out...
Anyway...I think korn has contributed to the music scene
enormously.Walk down the street for example and your bound to see some 'badass' git with a Korn hoodie on all into metal,but at the same time a gangsta keep'n it real dawg.He most likley thinks 7 string guitars are the 'end all' and totally the bomb.He tunes down to G(for gangsta)and makes noise in the name Korn 'the best band in the world'!...sorry...didn't mean to type that...whats wrong with me?
Back to what I was trying to say.
Jonathan Davis is so deep and has the best...stupid whiny 'homosexual' voice.All he does is rant on and on about his dad assaulting him and high school kids making fun of him for venting 'homosexual' tension.Kids hear this sh*t,try to relate it to there lives and walk into the mall ready to clothe themselves with latest addidas,puma and other band endorsed products to be an individual...It makes me fu*kin sick...sorry,sorry...

All in all...Korn is a decent band.

Later!\m/ Korn rules,Fu*k everyone!

[Edited by chucklivesoninmyheart on 12-05-2003 at 03:10 AM]
Try once,fail twice...