View post (Bush n Blair!)

View thread

Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
11/26/2003 11:44 pm
re-read what i posted and read it carefully - the reason why the NSDAP - a MINOR party frament - could come out that big, was because they used the bad economic system and promised work for everyone. "arbeit macht frei" - it worked. this is not unique in the history of mankind. but we are too stupid to learn - anyway - i said what there is to say and i dont have anything else to say anymore. those who dont want to believe me - fine - dont complain when its too late. einstein was right when he said "two things are infinite - the human stupidity and the universe - though i´m not sure about the latter". i know that, no matter what i post, no matter how logical, reasonable or true it might be, it wont change the attitudes of some of you. and aslong as that attitudes prevail and start making excueses like "No that war had different reasons, mankind wont ever change, etcetc" - as long as that prevails, we all are as guilty as bush, blair, hitler, saddam - you name them. flame me for that, but thats the truth.

[Edited by Azrael on 11-26-2003 at 05:55 PM]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]