Wah pedal and the human voice

u10ajf
u10ajf
11/20/2003 1:36 pm
I thought this was an interesting site, it suggests that the use of two wah pedals in series can immitate the formants of the human voice more closely than using one pedal. Personal experimentation has demonstrated that where there are only 3 distinct tonal positions (by this I mean clear discontinities in the tone) on my wah when I have only one pedal in use this increases to 4 when I have two in series with one of the pedals set on high and the other varied.
If anyone has any advice or observations on the use of the wah pedal (single or otherwise) I'd be interested to read about them! Have fun!
http://www.geofex.com/Article_Folders/wahpedl/voicewah.htm
If I couldn't laugh at myself how could I laugh at someone less ridiculous?
# 1
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
11/21/2003 2:30 am
I don't have enough money to try something like that, but it sounds interesting enough.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 2
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
11/21/2003 11:08 am
gotta try that one.. maybe that gives me the ultimate sound *L*

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.