View post (What's Up !?!)

View thread

chris mood
High Bandwidth
chris mood
High Bandwidth
10/22/2003 4:30 pm
yeah, I like E+/B, sounds like the most practical way to label that chord. The progression is actually pretty cool, reminds me of something you would hear in a Italian folk song.

The Book: National Music Workshop is getting 1st dibs, I'm hoping they pick it up so I don't have to spend the time and energy shopping it around. They have national distribution through Alfred, plus I work for them and they are a really good co. They bad thing w/the book is that it's not an original idea, and publishers don't like dealing with copyrighted materials, since a percentage of the profits would have to go, in this case,sheeez, Micheal Jackson. On the positive side, people will buy almost anything that has the Beatles name attached to it, and the arrangements in the book are really good and supportive of the melody. As usual, my main inspiration comes from "I can do something better then that", and I was getting tired of students walking in w/books that they shelled out $20 for of Beatles arrangements that either 1) sounded really bad, 2)totally disguised the song 3) worked on paper but were physically impossible to play on guitar.