View post (My Rant for the Day)

View thread

MetalMike
MetalMike
10/04/2003 11:20 pm
Yeah, I think of stuff to say to really stick it to people who piss me off. Only thing is, I usually think of it later and get more pissed. :p

Like, I went into Advance Auto Parts looking for the wires that go from your spark plugs to, I guess, the cylinder heads they're called. (The damn top of the engine! :) ) and the sales person treated me like I was a moron which I sorta am when it comes to cars. I told him I needed the wires that go from the top of the cylinders to the spark plugs but that I didn't know the technical name for it. He goes (And in a real condescending tone, you had to be there...) "You mean spark plug wires? They're just called spark plug wires"

He also asked if it was "*blank* *blank* dual carb". (I forgot the term) Where it would say "HODC" on the top of the engine if it was. I go "I don't know" and this white-trash, overall-wearin, grease covered, no-future mother****er behind chimes in with his two cents goin "Is your car here? Check your car." Maybe he was being helpful but I just wanted to smash his face in and tell him to mind his own ****ing business. Later, I was thinkin "Excuse the **** outta me, asshole. I'll go cover myself in grease, put on the dirtiest clothes I can find, then maybe you'll treat me nicer since I'll be like the rest of the grease monkeys in here."

Man, that pissed the **** outta me so bad. I get pissed easily... Especially if people don't mind their own ****ing business.
The best music out is not on the radio or MTV!!!