Great Musicians

Incidents Happen
Incidents Happen
09/28/2003 6:31 pm
Originally posted by nasum_human
a guy named Chieli minucci from a band called special EFX is a smooth jazz type player with a real laid back style.

I've been a fan of Chieli Minucci for a few months now, but I have a hard time finding his stuff on the net. I love his slower/more melodious style!

~incidents
# 1
chris mood
High Bandwidth
chris mood
High Bandwidth
09/29/2003 4:06 am
Indiscipline by King Crimson is a fantastic cd!!!
The 1st time I heard it I was like "whose playing keyboards?" Adrain and Fripp do some real bizarre in sync stuff that will have you scratching your head.
# 2
Slow Diver
Slow Diver
09/30/2003 3:43 pm
Dave Navarro, for the part in which he is not doing pentatonic bluesy soloing. I suggest you listen to the balladic type of songs.
And really don't look him in terms of his image(hair,tatoos, posture and stuff) cause you will be dissappointed. I was, actually
Massive Attack -- really great music, though not something you would like to listen just after you wake up :)
Bjork -- the same
Nin Inch Nails, esp The Fragile
Depeche Mode

I guess you are not quite a fan of this type of music but you should check it out, I think you will be inspired.
The world is loaded, it's lit to pop, nobody is gonna stop!
# 3
Slow Diver
Slow Diver
09/30/2003 3:49 pm
ANd about right hand technique -- as already said I also think you should develop as much as possible manners of playing, that is where you become versatile. Try also wierd stuff
Go mad, don't be humble all the time ;)
PLAY on your guitar, in English this sounds really cool. Becuse in BGian we have different words for playing an instrument and playing a game or whatever.
The world is loaded, it's lit to pop, nobody is gonna stop!
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.