Man..Check this band out...please

Air
Air
09/19/2003 1:24 pm
They are called Soul Source, and the lead guitarist is buggas(one of the hosts). Man..I cant find the right words, they are simply so great. You can download sound samples from their homepage: http://www.soulsource.tk CHECK EM OUT!!
# 1
x_code
x_code
09/29/2003 10:51 am
ah cool. there's something now... I heard about this band 'cause they are DragonForce's (my fav power metal band)friends and when they had no drummer, the Soul Source dude helped them out! hehe

from DF's site:

"...This is not an official announcement, just a quick few words)

Christian Wirtl: drummer of young Swedish power metal band 'Soul Source' (one of the 5 finalists of the Young Metal Gods Competition in Europe) will be standing-in on the drums for DragonForce at the Sweden Rock Festival. Long time sticksman Didier Almouzni have officially left the band.

From today, Christian only have 2 days to learn all the songs, and the first time he will play with DragonForce will be on stage at Sweden Rock! Due to the extreme short notice any rehearsals are not possible, but trust us, he is easily fast and good enough! We would like thank him for helping us out by taking this daunting task in such short notice..."
# 2
Shred Child
Shred Child
10/02/2003 6:27 am
WOW!!! you like DF too? Your like the only other person I know whos heard of Dragonforce! They ****ing haul eh? rock on! \m/
-Garret
...Lyrics are just wasted time between solos...
# 3
Buggas
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Buggas
Guitar Tricks Instructor
10/18/2003 8:26 pm
Just wanted to say hi! =) -I Noticed this thread by accident. Dragonforce is some cool fellas alright.

Hope you enjoy our music as much as their's ;)

Rock on!

Sincerely

Tobias aka Buggas

/Tobias aka Buggas
# 4
zepp_rules
zepp_rules
10/18/2003 9:02 pm
dragonforce is great
To improve technique and of course trying to keep all as clean as possible. I know my own limits and speed limits and so on I never play anything I'm not capable of. That wouldn't make any sense. After three years of playing I tried to play everything as fast as possible and that sounded, I would say, like shit, and I didn't realize that if I'd play bit slower things than I was capable of playing then everything would sound much better.

--Aleksi Laiho - Advice to Play By
# 5
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
10/18/2003 9:16 pm
awesome sig zepp.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.