View post (What kind of car do you drive?)

View thread

hairbndrckr
hairbndrckr
09/23/2003 12:09 am
I drive a 2001 Neon and an 1985 Ford Ranger pickup that goes so fast it's peeling off all the paint LOL. Or it could just be a crappy paint job... Don't know, don't care. I traded a Viper car alarm for the truck. I am looking at a new Dodge Ram with the Hemi in it though... I am just trying to get my pocketbook to justify the 12k engine.... I mean hell that much money could be a couple of new guitars for me... I could have my Sambora double neck Kramer and maybe 2 San Dimas Charvels... The Hot Rod Paint job one is still eluding me...So is an original Jay Jay French Bullseye model...

OH PonyOne... How could you POSSIBLY defile those wicked sounding Boston Tweets by mating them with Infinity... Tisk Tisk... I won't even get into the JL W6 thing... I could rant for days on that subject... My Neon runs all Boston Z series for mids and Boston Pro 10's for the subs, powered by Boston amps (2). It's nice to work for a Boston dealer. I also run an older Sony CDX-C90 head unit. Wicked piece. I highly recommed it if you can find one, albet it will run you the price of a decent guitar if you find one.

[Edited by hairbndrckr on 09-22-2003 at 07:16 PM]
So. If you throw a cat out of a car window, is it considered "kitty litter"?