View post (back then)

View thread

Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
09/10/2003 4:11 pm
Originally posted by iamthe_eggman

Check out these links that prove, mathematically, that Moby Dick predicted the assassinations of Gandhi, RFK, Lady Diana, and more.

Moby Dick codes

Main math code page

I know that these are codes found in written works, but I believe that it proves that it's possible to find codes in anything, given the correct algorithm. Sorry to be such a skeptic, it's just my nature!

LOL - well - the bach stuff is proven - its not just randomly searching for anything code-like - we KNOW that bach did this intentionally because he himself said so. there was a system to do what he did called "hexachord"
the art of the fuge was written by bach in the sam amount of time that someone would need to simply copy it 1:1.
there are whole books (real thick books) on analysis of his "chiaconna" for example. if you read trough it all, you can - even without knowing the background - tell that all the mathematics involved in these analysis can impossibly be just a remarcable coincidence. this is impossible without a system - aswell as all the mirror-number-goldensection-etc stuff. there is no need to doubt it here *L* its a differnt story with that moby-dick thingy *LOL*

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]