View post (back then)

View thread

Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
09/10/2003 2:12 pm
Originally posted by iamthe_eggman

I think life was simpler back then, less distractions, I would think that, like other artists of the period, classical composers didn't have real jobs, people were more fascinated by simple things in life, like watching the fire and playing with hoops and sticks.

oh boy.. you realy should read a few history books. Bach was apart form his work as a composer, Organ-Player in several churches, Conductor, Thomaskantor, etc etc.. and what does the average guitarplayer do all day long? having a more or less secure job ,nooding around on the guitar a bit and chatting on the net. a VERY hard life that is indeed....

Couldn't all this stuff about Bach putting his name into music be conspiracy theory? I mean, people find hidden codes in everything. Someone even disproved "hidden code finding" by "decoding" a fisheries act and finding words about fish, the ocean, etc. "encoded" into the text.

DEFINITELY no - period. get into his works and theory and you´ll understand why.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]