View post (Bebop scales)

View thread

noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
10/17/2003 3:35 pm
Yeah, he definitely reminds me of someone who feels the need to think above everyone else. Especially that quote you wrote Christoph were I think he's trying to say, "I've got a Master's and for me to teach you would give me a headache". But he's here to help. :rolleyes: Yoda said stuff like that in a means of being helpful though. Seems like he spends most of his time trying to save everyone from me, the evil tyrant. :D Seriously he needs to get over it, quit badgering and do what he says he wants to do. Help.

Originally posted by griphon2
Nothing!!! I said was the slightest derogatory. The moderator doesn't like what I say. This will be censored.
I guess wit is DEAD!!! Censored. He has no right!!! Arrogance is not POWER, just foolishness. Like it or not.
All of the cumbersome arguments are lame and humerous. Get a grip. Your SUBJECTS lose.

Why were those posts deleted? Like this one but I will leave it as an example, in case griphon needs to refer back to it. First line I don't say anything slightly derogatory. Second line the moderator..., I guess that's me (the evil tyrant of the theory forum :D ). Blah blah, then we get to Arrogance is not POWER, just foolishness. Gee, so I'm arrogant and foolish?? Not derogatory. Hmm :confused:

I have never erased anything of his that was helpful, so he has no reason to cry about how I’m censoring his opinion. He knows why stuff of his was erased, because they are only meant to start trouble. As a moderator it’s my job to keep that from happening. And what’s this “I guess wit is DEAD”?? So he want to match wits with me?? But oh yeah, he’s here to help. :rolleyes:

That’s about as much as I can write and stay civil about it. But griphon’s posts will be deleted if they continue like this. Get a grip, you lose, move on!
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.