View post (Bebop scales)

View thread

Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
10/09/2003 2:56 am
Originally posted by griphon2
You're going to delete this too. How arrogant.!!!!!!! You do not have that or this right. You have NO right to delete any thing I say. How arrogant. Will court settle this? Gestapo has ended, and I'm nearly old enough to understand.
Think about this?

[Edited by griphon2 on 10-08-2003 at 09:14 PM]

Griphon, perhaps you're not old enough to understand that just because you can speak your mind doesn't mean you should. If someone were to run into a Black neighborhood screaming "I hate N*****S!" is that okay? Yes that person has the right to his opinion, but purposefully offending other people is, as you so eloquently put it, arrogant and a hole-ish (that's my new word). And yes, he does have "that or this right" he is a moderator. As a senior member you should know and understand that he has the right to delete your posts if he finds them innapropriate. He has every right to censor what deserves to be censored, and, if you notice, every post you make has a disclaimer that the moderator can change or delete it. Because of said disclaimer, even if we DID settle such a pointless bickering argument in court, you lose. I award you no points, and the game is forfeited to noticing the mistake. Even thought I may not always agree with him, I still can admit when he's right. You, griphon, are wrong...but, kind hosts, don't block him from the site. Allow griphon this one mistake, which noticing so acutely...noticed.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...