Clicky

Anders vs. Lisa/Christopher Fundamentals Courses - Anything Missing?


andresftbz88
Full Access
Joined: 04/22/26
Posts: 2
andresftbz88
Full Access
Joined: 04/22/26
Posts: 2
10/02/2026 3:47 am

Hi everyone,


I’m currently working through Fundamentals 1 with Anders, and I noticed that Lisa and Christopher also have their own Fundamentals courses.


One thing I noticed is that Anders’ course doesn’t seem to cover music notation, so I’m thinking about complementing his course with Lisa’s.


For those of you who have taken these courses, is there anything else that Anders’ Fundamentals course doesn’t cover that Lisa’s or Christopher’s courses do?


Thanks!


# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Full Access
Joined: 08/09/05
Posts: 8,842
ChristopherSchlegel
Full Access
Joined: 08/09/05
Posts: 8,842
10/03/2026 1:57 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: andresftbz88

Hi everyone,


I’m currently working through Fundamentals 1 with Anders, and I noticed that Lisa and Christopher also have their own Fundamentals courses.


One thing I noticed is that Anders’ course doesn’t seem to cover music notation, so I’m thinking about complementing his course with Lisa’s.


For those of you who have taken these courses, is there anything else that Anders’ Fundamentals course doesn’t cover that Lisa’s or Christopher’s courses do?


Thanks!

Lisa's Fundamentals and mine both cover music notation as well as full barre chords, which Anders does not.

Lisa's start at the top of her instructor directory page.

https://www.guitartricks.com/instructors/311296

If you click on the first tutorial you will land on the course navigation.

https://www.guitartricks.com/tutorial/1766/next-lesson


Mine Fundamentals course also starts at the top of my instructor directory page.


https://www.guitartricks.com/instructors/155014


Again, click on the first tutorial you will land on the course navigation.


https://www.guitartricks.com/lesson/13957


Hope that helps.  Best of success.


 


 


Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory

# 2
andresftbz88
Full Access
Joined: 04/22/26
Posts: 2
andresftbz88
Full Access
Joined: 04/22/26
Posts: 2
10/03/2026 9:55 pm

Thank you, Christopher! This is really helpful.


I’ll keep working through Anders’ Fundamentals course and complement it with the music notation and barre chord lessons from yours and Lisa’s courses.


I really appreciate you pointing out the differences and sharing the links. Thanks again!


# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.