Clicky

Finished Writing My Second Song!


KyleM.
Full Access
Joined: 01/24/26
Posts: 93
KyleM.
Full Access
Joined: 01/24/26
Posts: 93
08/18/2026 2:05 am

Yo!


I just finished writing my second song, and it’s down at the bottom! I’ve gotta practice it more. I almost dropped my pick like three times, haha. Once I get the transition timing locked in, it’s gonna be perfect.


I’m really proud of this one. I mixed some of the blues ideas I’ve been working on with metal and ended up with something that feels like my own style starting to take shape.


If you give it a listen, I’d love to hear what you think. Like, the feel, the structure, the tension, anything that stood out to you. I’m still figuring out what my “sound” is, so any thoughts will help me a ton.


Keep chugin’!


Misfire! An Original Song


Thanks for reading, and be safe. 

# 1
ozzie744
Full Access
Joined: 01/04/26
Posts: 33
ozzie744
Full Access
Joined: 01/04/26
Posts: 33
08/18/2026 11:55 pm

Sound great, Kyle! I'm really liking it. Love the intro & outro.


edited
# 2
Tomas Andrijauskas
Registered User
Joined: 05/05/26
Posts: 15
Tomas Andrijauskas
Registered User
Joined: 05/05/26
Posts: 15
08/19/2026 4:47 pm

Sounds nice!


It would be very interesting to hear this song together with some drum track :)


# 3
KyleM.
Full Access
Joined: 01/24/26
Posts: 93
KyleM.
Full Access
Joined: 01/24/26
Posts: 93
08/20/2026 2:15 am

Thanks, guys! I appreciate your support. It's sounding better every day I play it. Do you guys know of any inexpensive drum loops or anything? I don't want to create with AI music at all.


Thanks for reading, and be safe. 

# 4
Tomas Andrijauskas
Registered User
Joined: 05/05/26
Posts: 15
Tomas Andrijauskas
Registered User
Joined: 05/05/26
Posts: 15
08/20/2026 9:26 am

You could try the hydrogen drum machine. It's an open source program for creating simple drum tracks. There should be versions for both Windows and Mac. You'll find it with a simple web search. The default selection of drum samples is a bit weak, but enough for start. I use it every day :)


Later you can look for something more professional :)


# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.