Clicky

Newbie from Kentucky


whitetower1080
Full Access
Joined: 07/26/26
Posts: 2
whitetower1080
Full Access
Joined: 07/26/26
Posts: 2
08/03/2026 5:19 pm

Hello everyone.  I am 59 years old and ave wanted to play a guitart for a while.  Just started with Guitar Tricks a little over a week ago and really like it.  I have a Gibson Les Paul Studio Session and love it.


 


 


# 1
Tomas Andrijauskas
Registered User
Joined: 05/05/26
Posts: 15
Tomas Andrijauskas
Registered User
Joined: 05/05/26
Posts: 15
08/03/2026 8:59 pm

Hi,


Welcome to the forum :)


# 2
ozzie744
Full Access
Joined: 01/04/26
Posts: 33
ozzie744
Full Access
Joined: 01/04/26
Posts: 33
08/04/2026 12:14 am

Hi & Welcome, I just replied to your post in the other thread.


I'll just repeat myself here....Have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions or share your thoughts.


Lou


# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.