Clicky

Full Access deal question


hoosieritguy
Full Access
Joined: 12/06/25
Posts: 6
hoosieritguy
Full Access
Joined: 12/06/25
Posts: 6
08/02/2026 1:22 am

I saw the Full Access Summer Black Friday deal.  I'm currently in the middle of a 1 year Full Access that I bought last year in December or November(?).  Can this deal be purchased and added to my existing term?  The only note on the page is the deal will be added on top of the "month I already paid." 


Is this deal only for new players and existing monthly subscribers?  I'm sure that others like me, who bought a full year, don't want to lose months off our plan even at this amazing price.


Thank you.


edited

Jarrod, 58


Started guitar at 45, put it down at 51, revived it at 57.


2nd time GT member.


Learned 100% online (plus 15 private lessons).


Not nearly as far along as I should be, but I'm still chasing it!

# 1
GT Admin
Full Access
Joined: 02/13/26
Posts: 6
GT Admin
Full Access
Joined: 02/13/26
Posts: 6
08/07/2026 4:40 pm

Hey, glad we could get this sorted out via email! For anyone else wondering the same thing — yes, promos can be added to an existing subscription. The new subscription period begins at the time of purchase


# 2
escalindamy
Registered User
Joined: 05/13/26
Posts: 2
escalindamy
Registered User
Joined: 05/13/26
Posts: 2
09/23/2026 3:52 am

Yes, it can be added to an existing subscription. A GT admin confirmed that promos can be added to an active subscription, and the new subscription period starts when you purchase the promo. So you shouldn’t lose the remaining time on your current plan.
horror games


# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.