Question on Kramers.

Cody_King
Cody_King
08/13/2003 10:23 am
I hear all this good stuff about them, but for as cheap as they are im still kinda wondering.
could anyone do a little chart perhaps with the differnt priced ones and compare its quality with a similar guitar thats not a Kramer? Thanks for anyone that can give me a idea of the quality.
# 1
hairbndrckr
hairbndrckr
08/13/2003 11:17 pm
That's like comparing apples to oranges man. I mean, the Kramer you are buying is comparable to instruments in a much higher price range, since you are essentially buying it wholesale. Musicyo.com is a subsidiary of Gibson. They cut out the middleman and give you the guitar at the same price that a storeowner would pay for it before markup. So the Baretta you are buying for $300.00 is more than likely comparable to guitars in the $600 + price range. Trying to compare one to a like-priced guitar is going to be a waste of time, because the quality, components, and craftmanship just won't be there...

Just buy the Kramer already and quit trying to rationalize it to death.

BTW I own 26 or so guitars (mostly Kramers) and I have some of the musicyo models. I love them. They are very comparable to some of my vintage Kramers in sound and feel.
So. If you throw a cat out of a car window, is it considered "kitty litter"?
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.