Clicky

Acoustic Blues


gstacho28
Full Access
Joined: 02/18/23
Posts: 12
gstacho28
Full Access
Joined: 02/18/23
Posts: 12
02/10/2024 7:51 pm

Has anyone gone thru the Blues course using an Acoustic? Thoughts and feedback would be appreciated. Thanks


# 1
GLynch4574
Registered User
Joined: 03/29/19
Posts: 14
GLynch4574
Registered User
Joined: 03/29/19
Posts: 14
03/17/2024 11:16 am
#1 Originally Posted by: gstacho28

Has anyone gone thru the Blues course using an Acoustic? Thoughts and feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi,


I have not yet gone through this yet.I am hoping for some Robert Johnson style blues when I do.


 


Gordon 


# 2
y0ungun1hick
Registered User
Joined: 02/20/24
Posts: 7
y0ungun1hick
Registered User
Joined: 02/20/24
Posts: 7
04/01/2024 6:51 am

Hello, I am planning to register for a similar course. I wonder if you have attended the class yet? I would be very happy if there was someone to study with and discuss the lectures in more detail.


cluster rush


edited
# 3
violetbeth7
Registered User
Joined: 08/27/24
Posts: 1
violetbeth7
Registered User
Joined: 08/27/24
Posts: 1
08/27/2024 3:19 am

Greetings, I intend to enroll in a comparable class. I was wondering if you've been to class yet. If there was someone I could study with and have in-depth conversations about the lectures with, I would be overjoyed.


 


# 4
Wilkesaa
Registered User
Joined: 09/24/26
Posts: 1
Wilkesaa
Registered User
Joined: 09/24/26
Posts: 1
09/24/2026 10:17 am

Playing blues on an acoustic guitar can lend a unique tone to the music. The resonance from the guitar body creates a rich, warm sound that really highlights the emotional nuances of the blues. I personally prefer the more intimate, earthy style of blues.


 


 


driving games


# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.