hello from Wisconsin

Mxracer65
Full Access
Mxracer65
Full Access
01/10/2024 5:00 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Mark. I have been an off and on player for over 30 years. I would consider myself an intermediate player. I have taken things much more serious now and am trying to become the player I had always dreamed of. I practice anywhere from 15-30 hours a week. I recently started jamming with a drummer, we are still seeking a bassist and singer. I struggle to want to study theory and mostly run exercises which certainly won't get me to my goals. I am hoping to fill the theory gap in through this system.

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
01/11/2024 12:05 am
#1 Originally Posted by: Mxracer65

Hello everyone, my name is Mark. I have been an off and on player for over 30 years. I would consider myself an intermediate player. I have taken things much more serious now and am trying to become the player I had always dreamed of. I practice anywhere from 15-30 hours a week. I recently started jamming with a drummer, we are still seeking a bassist and singer. I struggle to want to study theory and mostly run exercises which certainly won't get me to my goals. I am hoping to fill the theory gap in through this system.

Welcome Mark! Thanks for joining up with us, we hope you find what you are looking for on our site. Please let us know if you need any assistance. You can also reach out to instructors directly on the forum here for any playing questions. We would love to hear your progress, so please keep us updated!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
fitboyawesome
fitboyawesome
01/13/2024 10:12 am

Welcome to Guitartricks forum

# 3
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
01/13/2024 12:33 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: Mxracer65

Hi Mark,

jamming with others is so much fun and helps develop skills. 15 to 30 hours a week is a serious commitment, best of luck. 

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 4
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/16/2024 7:19 pm

Mxracer65,

"...to become the player I had always dreamed of." 

This is so awesome and inspiring! 

I might change the word 'trying' to 'working on'

"Working on becoming the player I have always dreamed of" - you are on the path!!!

-Lisa

Lisa McCormick, GT Instructor
Acoustic, Folk, Pop, Blues

Full Catalog of Lisa's Guitar Tricks Tutorials
Find Lisa on Facebook!
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.