Rocky Mountain Hi!

DeepBluZzz
Full Access
DeepBluZzz
Full Access
08/21/2023 4:31 pm

Hello all from Colorado! 

I am a 70 year old blues lover that is finally going to work on taking my guitar playing beyond my on-again, off-again, semi-permanent novice level. After doing a lot of research and trial testing other instruction sites, Guitar Tricks felt like home from the very moment I started the foundation courses. I am excited at all the possibilities that are being offered to me here! I am playing a Yamaha Pacifica and a Taylor 114.

I look forward to collaborating with you all.

Mike

# 1
innocci
innocci
08/21/2023 5:40 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: DeepBluZzz

Hello all from Colorado! 

I am a 70 year old blues lover that is finally going to work on taking my guitar playing beyond my on-again, off-again, semi-permanent novice level. After doing a lot of research and trial testing other instruction sites, Guitar Tricks felt like home from the very moment I started the foundation courses. I am excited at all the possibilities that are being offered to me here! I am playing a Yamaha Pacifica and a Taylor 114.

Mike

Welcome!

# 2
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
08/22/2023 2:51 pm

Hi Mike,

I'm a Taylor-person too! The only brand of acoustic guitar I own!

Have a fantastic time here at GuitarTricks, learning all sorts of fun new stuff to play~_

-Lisa

Lisa McCormick, GT Instructor
Acoustic, Folk, Pop, Blues

Full Catalog of Lisa's Guitar Tricks Tutorials
Find Lisa on Facebook!
# 3
innocci
innocci
08/22/2023 6:36 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: DeepBluZzz

Hello all from Colorado! 

Mike

I'm up the street from you, in Wyoming

# 4
michael@rockon
Full Access
michael@rockon
Full Access
08/23/2023 11:04 am

Welcome! You made the right choice. Lots of fantastic resources and great teachers on the site. 

Long Live Rock!

# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.