View post (Am I being too picky, lazy, thick, etc. or this lesson is kind of half-arsed...?)

View thread

tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
03/03/2024 11:14 am

Why do I have to do your (GT TRICKS) work? Do I really have to show every single mistake? Isn't someone else getting paid to do it? Is this free service where we all come in and chime in and improve things altogether or do we pay for a certain amount of professionalism on your end? Is it really that hard to watch the video and correct inconsistencies in notation that show something different from being taught in the video?

This is really pissing me off and I feel like WE/customers are expected to do your (GT TRICKS) work. WTF? How am I even learn something new from such unreliable source? You've lost almost all trust and credibility in my eyes. I have reported the mistakes and in the process the whole song should be thoroughly checked. Instead you are asking me for another piece that might be wrong? 

Why does even GT TRICKS send me those annual POLLS where it asks how the service might be improved? How about  starting with checking the forum and the material your are posting and trying to teach the world with.

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtkDQgT3kE

Maybe this will help. I literally have to go somewhere else to check correct tabs... I am not taking about different variations but the TABS THAT ALLIGN WITH THE VIDEO YOU HAVE CREATED/

Are you taking those tabs off the internet without checking/reviewing them and gluing them together with the videos you are putting out?

Maybe if I know the process a little better I will be able to understand why so many lessons are ridden with blatant mistakes.

Please correct me if I am missing some important bits / I am wrong in what I have just written / expect too much from the "the best free online guitar lessons available."

And to answer your question, Chris.

You are literally forcing me to be that one guy who isn't happy with the service no matter what... and guess what YOU ARE WRONG. I am very happy with it hence I am not very active on the forum; I am actually practicing and learning from GT TRICKS but when I take my time and effort and let you guys know that some lessons have some mistakes DO NOT EXPECT ME TO DO YOU WORK/

I pay GT TRICKS no the other way round. 

Once again... Am I wrong? I don't ask for some super private 1vs1 lessons for the same price or anything else... Just check what you post/put out as a learning material and if someone says there's something wrong with something... check it and take care of it...

Your question could have been answered if you bothered to play the video and watch it for 30sec...

I assume it is not your job that is why you didn't/

edited