effects proccesor

zepp_rules
zepp_rules
07/30/2003 1:38 am
i'm looking for a new processor. i've narrowed it down between the digitech GeNetX, digitech Genesis, or the Behringer Vamp 2. but i don't know anything about behringer's reputation or quality. so if anybody could give me some info. or their reccomendation, i would greatly appreciate it.
To improve technique and of course trying to keep all as clean as possible. I know my own limits and speed limits and so on I never play anything I'm not capable of. That wouldn't make any sense. After three years of playing I tried to play everything as fast as possible and that sounded, I would say, like shit, and I didn't realize that if I'd play bit slower things than I was capable of playing then everything would sound much better.

--Aleksi Laiho - Advice to Play By
# 1
zhenry75@hotmail.com
zhenry75@hotmail.com
07/30/2003 3:54 am
i bought a gnx3 a couple months ago. it has a lot of effects and they are all top quality. it takes a little while to get used to the controls and get it set up how you want, but then it is great. it isn't cheap, about 400, but well worth it what with the recorder and all. also, if you do get the gnx, make sure to buy all the cords you need at the same time.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.