Brian Morre guitars want opinions

TheTrooper
TheTrooper
07/07/2003 10:55 pm
Hey just wondering what you guys think of Brian Moore guitars, I was especially wondering if they are good for heavy metal playing like IRON MAIDEN and MEGADETH. I just bought a new guitar today because I had been waiting on an ESP forever and I just got sick and tired of it. I played like all the guitars in the shop including a Jasckson flying V and a whole bunch of ltd's. The brian moore sounded the best but Im not sure if its good for playing metal. The link to the guitar I got is

http://www.brianmooreguitars.com/i2000/i2000Models.asp?guitar=i8

Just copy and paste it up top, please check it out and tell me what you think by the way I payed 700 bucks and the guy said it retails for like a 1000.

later bros

[Edited by TheTrooper on 07-07-2003 at 06:00 PM]
# 1
darkserpent
darkserpent
07/08/2003 8:12 am
read in another thread that your guitar is in hand now. cool... a guitar review i read gave this one top marks for vurtually all aspects- tone/ finish/ playability/ etc. having heard it in use, i must say that it's absolute value for $$$.

IMO despite the shape/ make/ brand name of a certain guitar, if it has something in store for you, then by all means get it. when i went shopping for an upper end set neck guitar, the Gibsons was what everyone recommended, but i ended up buying a PRS McCarty. why? because it has all that i wanted- clear, mudless tone at high gain, not back-breaking, tuning stability, superb playability & upper fret access. i'm not putting down the Gibson brand name as i own a Les Paul.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.