View post (Black Metal Lyrics)

View thread

chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
06/03/2003 6:45 am
oh yeah...metalibeast

Before saying my lyrics have no meaning(at least for you)...please analyze them first as painful as it may be.
there is a point/state/event within those songs

"beyond recognition" is about being forgoten in the lapse of time.What of you will remain of you in a million years physically or spiritualy e.c.t..?

"phantom pain" has nothing to do with the pain after amputation.Its the theory of pain after death...uncontrolable,unbearable...a simple horrorific scenerio

"crib death rapture" sounds like any other die/dead/death song.But it questions why humans suffer,endure and have there lives or loved ones snatched away as they are given.A notion that god is a bit of a sadist who helps/intervenes with nothing and allows death to continue for his glory/justification/plan.

my other songs and lyrics i fuse space,science and religion to create premises for pondering.
I like to "think and wonder" while listening to music.But thatss just a premise.You can create ground for thought with many feelings/subjects... analogys dont make a song(though do contain them).The song is the Analogy for description of thought/feeling.

later!!
Stay METAL!!!!!

Try once,fail twice...