Young Love

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
05/11/2003 11:25 am
Noticed the one thing ive never seen on here is a post about love! Any of you guys in love ? lol. Ive just met this awesome girl, wanted to share the news with you guys, shes like Avril n makes me feel like slash!!

# 1
Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin
05/11/2003 9:07 pm
Originally posted by PonyOne
So she's really screechy and wants to go to the mall and sneer at people and look like she's a rude girl, and you don't really care as long as you've got a bottle of Jim Bean and a Les Paul nearby?

Hahaha :D

Plus she's pretty good looking.

Haha, dont overexaggerate will ya?

My girlfriends the most beautiful woman in the world bar none. But she lives a long way away so we mainly talk on the internet, which is annoying. But shes amazing and Im in love with her.
www.gnr.com.ar
http://www.izzystradlin.tk/
# 2
Tele Master
Full Access
Tele Master
Full Access
05/11/2003 11:31 pm
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My girlfriends the most beautiful woman in the world bar none. But she lives a long way away so we mainly talk on the internet, which is annoying. But shes amazing and Im in love with her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(tear)
Electric Guitars are the inspiration for cries of "Turn that damn thing down"-Gibson website
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.