well well....=)

Jojje
Jojje
04/14/2003 5:30 pm
well hello...

I have played guitar in 5 years now... (he he, this is a little funny, I have only practiced guitar playing. and now I am starting to get more theory... coz I know it will be a big help to me...)

well, I´m a pretty good guitar player...

I am learning all the Minor scales and major scales...=) well, I have learned A,B,C minor...(well, I am a lttle slow learning, but it´s OK..=)

And now I want a good theory site I can find on the Internet...=) or if you want to help me on e-mail, it´s OK with me =)

I have a B.C.Rich Warlock NJ-series 7 stringed guitar..=)=)

Oh, I almost forgott: How can I learn scales faster...?? and how to memorize them...??

how did you learn scales...? HOW did you practice them....???

Well, rock on every one....=)=)

JOJJE

Work hard, and you will be rewarded.... If you don´t work hard, you will just stand at the same place... LIFE=GUITAR GUITAR=LIFE
# 1
SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
04/15/2003 6:09 pm
Don't try to memorize a bunch of scales at the same time cuz you'll forget most of those you don't use quite frequently.

Take one scale , memorize all of it's patterns , then go to another.

Also it's important to learn how to make triads , and scale modes.
# 2
griphon2
griphon2
04/16/2003 12:07 am
Sly is correct. KISS, Keep it simple, S..., whatever the modifier. Learn one scale, pents first, majors second. Learn it everywhere. Closet playing is for the wimps. Try something new at least at a jam. Think and experiment. Make a mistake, repeat it, no one knows.
A lie goes around the world before the truth gets it's shoes on. (Mark Twain)
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.