Some things I recorded

Sam101
Sam101
04/11/2003 9:36 pm
Yes... this is the same thread as in the Genral place... but I realised it should be in here, and I can't delete... oh well.
I just thought you might like to hear some of what im doing... I know you probably will think it's ****, but I do have an excuse for the bad parts...
Anyway heres the link:

http://www.geocities.com/uk_johndoe/speedguitar

Then go to the bottom links and go to

Interplanetery Megatron Shredathon! hehe

I hope you like them
Being taught only robs you of your own creativity
# 1
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/12/2003 2:18 am
Ok dude, I managed to get to Chill 3 and enjoyed it. It is a bit blurry and could do with some definition in the mix to separate out the different overdubs and stop it sounding so smooshed together. This can be done by using EQ or by panning different tracks to different positions.
Hope this helps
I got error messages on the other tracks (using the save target as command and just had problems using a straight click. This may be my real player however you might want to go back and just have a look at the links !

S

My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 2
Sam101
Sam101
04/12/2003 4:10 pm
I think the rest of them are working now... Anyway, the software im using is called DD Clip and it's not really designed for recording guitar, bass drums and what have you.
Are there any others on the Net that I could d/l?
I have computer muzys but my computer can't really take it.
Thanks for your imput, I did download goldwave and I can do some basic editing on that.
Being taught only robs you of your own creativity
# 3
Sailorman
Sailorman
04/15/2003 11:19 pm
Cool Edit Pro is by far the best editing program I have yet to come across. There's so much you can do with it, and yet its really easy to learn

In fact you can go to their website, and instead of d/l the trial version they'll actually send you a free cd with the trial on it. It really is free too, none of this 'we need a valid credit card number' crap. And, believe it or not, I have yet to receive any junk mail from their sponsors or anything.

-Ben

P.S - No, I'm not a spokesperson for Syntrillium's Cool Edit Pro.

P.P.S - Get your free trial version today!
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.