Bulgaria

Slow Diver
I've always been interested to know what foreign(from BG) people know about my country. Any impressions of Bulgarians, there are plenty of them around the world(1,5 million as far as I know)?
Just curious, nothing more.
The world is loaded, it's lit to pop, nobody is gonna stop!
# 1
Led Zeppelin
I remember you came 4th in the 94 World Cup, everyone thought you had 3rd place won then Sweden went and won 4-0. Apart from that, no idea.
www.gnr.com.ar
http://www.izzystradlin.tk/
# 2
metalisbest
I know nothing about that country.
# 3
hairbndrckr
Isn't that where Bulgar Wheat comes from?
So. If you throw a cat out of a car window, is it considered "kitty litter"?
# 4
Dejan Sajinovic
I always adored Stoitchkov´s goal celebration. Amazing player. Also, Bulgarians have most ugly soccer player ever, I think his name is Trifonov Igor. He looks like that guy from Frankenstein movies. But he was an amazing defender though.

After a couple years off lack of soccer succes, bulgarians seeems to be goin´ strong in the quals for Euro championchip in Portugal. Hope they qualifly ´cause they are a neighbors to my country Yugoslavia (now called Serbia & Montenegro).

When it comes down to music, I don´t know that much but I can imagine how cool they folk music is. There´s always somthing extra with folk music in countries like Romania, Yugoslavia, Russia, Ukraina, Bulgaria, Greece...
Dejan S. No speed limit
# 5
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Very nice wine !!! Particularly the Cab So....(Homer Simpson noises)....yum !!!
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 6
Slow Diver
Originally posted by Dejan Sajinovic
I always adored Stoitchkov´s goal celebration. Amazing player. Also, Bulgarians have most ugly soccer player ever, I think his name is Trifonov Igor. He looks like that guy from Frankenstein movies. But he was an amazing defender though.

After a couple years off lack of soccer succes, bulgarians seeems to be goin´ strong in the quals for Euro championchip in Portugal. Hope they qualifly ´cause they are a neighbors to my country Yugoslavia (now called Serbia & Montenegro).

LOL
The ugly guy you are talking about is Trifon Ivanov. He is one of the scariest defenders in the world.
And now we are kickin' asses again. We made a X with Estonia though.
# 7
Slow Diver
Well, that's more than I expected, good job, guys.
:D
# 8
metalisbest
Your probally didn't even know that much about your country. lmao
# 9
Slow Diver
Hehe
good joke
# 10
Grub
Bulgaria is a great country as long as the authorities, foreign developers and Russian criminals don't ruin it in pursuit of the dollar/mark/pound. Great wine and beer, tasty food, beautiful scenery, interesting history and many fine looking young women. I was at a resort outside Varna last year where they were holding a Miss Bulgaria competition. Even many of the girls working in the hotels, cafes etc could've entered. I'm definitely going back.
# 11