Hey all, Im a newbie so say hi to me pls...

Slasher
Slasher
04/03/2003 10:31 pm
I turn my head and start dribbin at Emily again. I love it when you go all domineering.
Remember, the chickens that fly will always beat the rubber plants that bounce!
# 1
hairbndrckr
hairbndrckr
04/06/2003 3:00 am
Well since I'm still stuck in the hair band era.... The chick from Vixxen was pretty good. Not too flashy but it's tasteful.

Edit: Whoops! Hi! and welcome to the board!:)
So. If you throw a cat out of a car window, is it considered "kitty litter"?
# 2
kristian J kinneavy
kristian J kinneavy
04/06/2003 10:21 am
im a newer newbie than you but hi anyway i just joined today so im posting everywhere [hope i dont annoy everyone]
yeah whitesnake are touring the uk and coming to sheffield for monsters of rock.problem is tho that they are crap but at least ynvie malmsteens playing uk soon
# 3
Emily
Emily
04/07/2003 10:14 pm
Hey Kristian,
Im sure u wont annoy n e one, i dont thinkl i have yet, i hope, this sites about ur opinions and freedom of speech so im sure ull be just fine :)
Carryin on a old topic of mine, because ive been at Slashers (my boyfriends) house this weekend so i havent been on, N e newbies got n e funny stories about them and their guitars, if u do, go on, do tell Emmie!:)
Thanx
Emily xxx
A little Emilyism for u: "boobs will always prevail!!! Hee hee hee
# 4
kristian J kinneavy
kristian J kinneavy
04/12/2003 11:03 am
ok i have a guitar story its not that funny [you probably had to be there] so if it sux im sorry:

my ex bass player lives in the outskirts of where i live [sheffield uk] its a very quiet area lots of old people very god fearing. anyway he had this really crap classical that he hated so we got very drunk. we started hitting each other with the guitar so igrabbed it and chased him outside down the street smashed it over his head [he wasnt hurt dont worry] problem being there was a policeman standing behind me so in true rock star fashion i started mouthing off and got arrested for drunk and disorderly.

not brilliant but i find stupid stuff like this funny
kriss
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.