Codys Shallow Plan For Life.

Cody_King
Cody_King
03/28/2003 6:41 am
If everything gose right this is how my life would go.
what do you think of it? :)

September 2001:Cody(Me) Decides he really loves music and wants to play music.

December 2001:Cody Gets a Squire Bass Guitar For Christmas,due to lack of knowlage and other things in life cody dosent play much but gets down a few neat things and concepts.

Jan 2002-Aug 2002-Cody Messes around with music here and there. getting a taste of differnt kinds of music. Cody Bugs alot of people that know stuff about Music. Cody still sucks at playing music. Cody Trades in his Squre P-bass for a cheapo Strat Copy Guitar. Cody Plays more than he has before but is still not really serouis and still lacks knowlage of the music world.

September 2002-November 2002
At the End of Summer Vaction Cody Takes a 4 week free lesson from the local music go round. Cody Gains much knowlage and is very glad he attended. school starts up and cody dosent have as much time, Cody Begins to pratice guitar 3 hours a day usually. In October Cody Starts Taking Privite Lessons From a very talented man by the name of Eli. Codys Knowlage Grows. Cody Starts Praticing Even more.

December 2002.
Cody Continues to pratice daily learning more songs. cody is fond of being able to play songs halfway right. this made cody smile. Christmas Cody Recives his first "Real" Guitar. This being a Esp LTD F-200 with a nice shiney black body. Cody loves his guitar.

January 2003-March 2003:
Cody Continues to take weekly lessons and searchs for everything he can. probley using atleast 3 ink cartrages of his local high school for tabs, lyrics and such. Cody Turns 17 years old in Feb and relizes he has started this wonderful insturment rather late in life. Cody Still holds on to his dream of perhaps being a professional musican or the biggest of his dreams be a rock star. Cody continues to play being a crazy fool that he is puts 5-9 hours a day in for pratice. Codys Knowlage on Guitar Theroy and playing Expands and continues to take lessons only having a few bad days with guitar when it feels like your never going to make it. Cody has been playing very Serouisly about 6 months now.

June 2003-
Cody Enrolls in a local cosmotolgy school sponsered by his local high school getting a 9,000 dollar class that he must take all summer and through out his senior year of high school. Cody Recives his licience to cut hair. making more money than a kid out of high school would normaly do

Cody Moves near La to a little town called Victiorville.
which is close to La and Hollywood. Cody Starts a band up and creates alot of songs. Codys Band starts to play shows in la and hollywood expanding there music through the people . Codys band eventully catches the eye of a producer of a major record label. Codys band then is signed and starts touring. the respones is good. Cody and his band contiune to make Music for manny years to come and tour around the world.

Ending 1:Cody Dies of a Tragic plane Crash over the Passific ocean.

Ending 2:Cody Dies of old age and with a happy tale to tale. as he lived a life that few get too.
# 1
Slow Diver
Slow Diver
03/28/2003 8:50 am
From what I have learned from life is: Expect everything, always have a plan B, plan C, plan D,...., plan [the entire alphabet].
Speaking for me, 5-6 years ago I never thought of being what I am now.
The world is loaded, it's lit to pop, nobody is gonna stop!
# 2
chris mood
High Bandwidth
chris mood
High Bandwidth
03/28/2003 4:10 pm
Me thinks Cody needs to stop talking about himself in the 3rd person.
Good Luck, anything is possible!
# 3
u10ajf
u10ajf
03/29/2003 7:42 pm
Originally posted by Slow Diver
From what I have learned from life is: Expect everything, always have a plan B, plan C, plan D,...., plan [the entire alphabet].
Speaking for me, 5-6 years ago I never thought of being what I am now.

OK, but you can't choose them all. Don't you then need to plan which plan to choose?
Speaking for me, 5-6 years ago I also never thought of being what I am now and god is it boring.
If I couldn't laugh at myself how could I laugh at someone less ridiculous?
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.